Visit Our Auto Accident Injury Center at Cripe Chiropractic in Newport Beach, CA
An auto accident can turn your life upside down. Pains and limited range of motion are two of the most common aftereffects of a car accident. If you are suffering the impacts of a car accident, turn to Cripe Chiropractic. We can treat your injuries and will work with your attorney if you should decide to make a claim against the party who caused the auto injury in Newport Beach. Cripe Chiropractic can help–we are a top chiropractor in Newport Beach.
Treating Your Auto Injury in Newport Beach
An auto accident can wreak havoc on your body. The chiropractors at Cripe Chiropractic can help with many of the injuries that people sustain in a car accident. Some of the injuries commonly reported after an auto accident can include:
- Soft tissue injury – Treated using passive motion, and range of motion exercises for joints, and massage, these interventions help alleviate the pain of soft tissue injury.
- Whiplash – We treat whiplash using spinal manipulation, muscle relaxation therapies, and stimulation therapy, among other treatments.
- Back pains – Realignment of the spine can relieve much of the back pain you are experiencing.
- Neck discomfort – Neck exercises, adjustments, and physiotherapy can get you back on track.
- Spinal misalignment – Spinal manipulation, wherein a gentle pressure is used to move misaligned vertebrae back into place, and this relieves the pain as the nerves are released from pressure discomfort is reduced or eliminated.
- Herniated discs – Spinal manipulation is the primary treatment for this condition. Treatment of these conditions can include such interventions as an array of spinal manipulations, use of TENS units to relieve pain, and last of all, massage.
Insurance Payment After an Auto Accident
How your chiropractor bills are paid after an accident is a function of whether you were at fault or not. If you were not at fault, then the bills won’t be paid until either the insurance company settles with you, or the other party is deemed responsible in court. If this happens, then their insurance will pay the bills or reimburse you for them. It’s ironic, however, that if you are at fault, your insurance will pay the claims.
Contact Cripe Chiropractic in Newport Beach To Schedule an Appointment
If you have been in an auto accident and are seeking a chiropractor in Newport Beach area, Cripe Chiropractic Center is here, ready to take care of you. Reach out to us. Request an appointment, or ask any questions on our contact form here or you can call us at (949) 631-5171. We are waiting to hear from you. You don’t have to suffer. Cripe Chiropractic has solutions for your pains. We can assess your status and formulate a plan specifically for you.